March 11th 2011, Japan was devastated by a massive earthquake.
Here's what I've heard so far...
- The whole island of Japan [The Whole Country] was moved 8-10 feet closer to China.
- The Earth's axis has been altered by a slight degree.
- The Earth is now spinning faster causing a very minuscule change in the length of day.
- The lowland areas were hit by a massive tsunami.
- A rough estimate of 10,000 people are missing or dead.
- Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant has been crippled, and some of the reactors are on the verge of meltdown. They are doing all they can to try and maintain the reactors.
-=*=- -=*=- An Opportunity to Donate To the Relief Fund -=*=- -=*=-
Japan Relief T-Shirt by japanrelief
Shirt Reads - "Support Japan - March 11, 2011"
Designed in support of relief efforts in Japan,
this t-shirt is made for you to wear
as you stand in solidarity with the earthquake victims and their families.
For each purchase of this shirt, $10 will be donated to the
Japanese Red Cross as they provide
relief aid during this difficult time.