Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creativity Burn Out

I'm having creativity burnout, lately. I just want to create something. Not feeling too inspired, I have rejected a few suggestions I have found tonight. I've tinkered with a few projects that I've been working on. Just tinkering not getting much accomplished. Then I realized, I have an old blog just sitting here with no updates for two years. So I decided to reboot these amusing ramblings.

I'm working at "Midnight Massacre Haunted House" this season. So far it's been rather successful haunt in Naperville, IL. I've read that we had over 2,500 visitors this past weekend. This has left me with cold like symptoms and a scratchy voice. Hoping to recover before Thursday, the 21st. That's when we start another weekend.

Weekends... As of note we have five weekends this year. This happens more often than a recent rumor stated. It's been making the rounds that October having five weekends only happens once every 823 years. Many people are buying it hook line and sinker.

I'm jealous. Sounds like some prank I would have pulled.

Here's hoping to update this thang more often.
Dockery James

No comments: